This light and easy salad is great for any occasion. It makes 2 servings.
- 1/4 cup of raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound of cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 of a medium canteloupe, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until well blended. Set aside.
Place one lettuce leaf on each plate. Top with the chicken and then the fruit. Drizzle ½ the dressing over each salad and serve immediately.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken Salad with Fruit