Chorizo-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
You won’t believe how quick and easy these Chorizo-Stuffed Poblano Peppers are to make these tasty stuffed peppers come together in just over half an hour without much fuss.Print
You won’t believe how quick and easy these tasty stuffed peppers come together. You can have this delicious, low-carb entrée on the table in just over half an hour without much fuss because the spicy Chorizo sausage delivers a ton of flavor without adding a lot of other seasonings. As a bonus, these peppers freeze exceptionally well, so you can easily double or triple this recipe for even faster weeknight meals later.
- 2 c. sugar-free tomato sauce,* divided
- 4 large Poblano peppers
- 1½ lbs. bulk Chorizo sausage
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. goat cheese softened
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spread tomato sauce across the bottom of 9×13” glass baking dish. Set aside.
- Cut Poblano peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact on one side. Remove seeds and set aside.
- Brown Chorizo in a large skillet over medium-high heat, occasionally stirring, until no longer pink. Remove from heat and drain excess fat from pan.
- Add cream cheese, goat cheese, and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese to skillet and stir until cheese melted and sausage is thoroughly coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Carefully spoon sausage mixture into empty Poblano pepper halves and arrange in prepared glass baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place baking dish in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and peppers heated through. Remove from oven and serve immediately with additional tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
I'm feeling like it is a Southwestern & a Mexican theme going on here with this amazing Chorizo-Stuffed Poblano Peppers recipe.
Hey now, don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Chorizo-Stuffed Poblano Peppers, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
HAND PICKED RECIPES FOR YOU
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Garden-Fresh Salsa Verde
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Spicy Sweet Corn Chowder
- Tuscan Sausage Potato Soup
- Apple Feta-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Portobello Sage-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Hearty Classic Beef Stew
HANDPICKED ARTICLE FOR YOU
I love and use these recommended resources; I hope these resources can help you too!
Grammarly | Sign up for Free! | Now on iOS and Android
Tailwind | Sign up for Free Trial!
Stencil | Try it for Free!
Hi there!, I'm Kim, I live in Arizona, and I am a mom to the most amazing young lady. Sharing, helping & inspiring people are my passions, so I am bringing you along on my journey of discovering new things and rediscovering old. Moreover, I am always looking for ways to make life a little easier for you. Let's Be Friends!