Cranberry Pear Sauce with Rosemary and Ginger
This gorgeous, delicious Cranberry Pear Sauce with Rosemary and Ginger is sure to be a hit this holiday season! It is super quick and easy to make and does not include any refined sugar.Print
This gorgeous, delicious cranberry pear sauce with rosemary and ginger is sure to be a hit this holiday season! It is super quick and easy to make and does not include any refined sugar. Instead, it gets its sweetness naturally from ripe pears and a touch of real maple syrup. Once you try this recipe, you’ll never look at store-bought cranberry sauce the same.
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled and diced
- 2 t. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 T. fresh rosemary leaves, finely diced
- 3 T. real maple syrup
- ¾ c. water
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add cranberries, pear, ginger, rosemary leaves, maple syrup, and water in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, occasionally stirring until the mixture starts to boil and the cranberries burst open approximately 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for another 5-10 minutes. While cooking, mash the cranberries and pears with a wooden spoon. Season with a pinch of sea salt and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool for 15-20 minutes before checking the consistency. Add a little water if the sauce is too thick. Taste and add more maple syrup for a sweeter sauce, if desired.
- Optional: For a smoother sauce, blend one-half of the cranberry mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth. Stir puree back into the remaining sauce before serving.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving. Enjoy!
Hey, now don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this, Cranberry Pear Sauce with Rosemary and Ginger be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
Hi there, I'm a Mom, Lifestyle Blogger, I'm sharing, Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.