Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip. It is packed with incredibly robust flavor, but the real breakout star is the roasted garlic dip.Print
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip
This Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip packed with wonderful flavors, but the real breakout star is the versatile roasted garlic dip. This easy Roasted Garlic dip is delicious as written, or it can be customized with your favorite herbs and spices, such as dill or parsley, to create a variety of flavor combinations. Try it with fresh vegetables, as a tasty sandwich spread, or stir some into your favorite creamy soups or mashed potatoes for an extra pop of flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 1x
Roasted Garlic Dip Ingredients:
- 1 large garlic head
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. Sour cream
- ½ c. Greek yogurt
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. organic lemon zest ( Zester and Grater )
- 2 t. ground cumin
- Optional: ½ t.cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Garlic-Parmesan Shrimp Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large rimmed baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the roasted garlic dip, slice a thin sliver from the head of garlic, just enough so the cloves are exposed. Drizzle the cloves with olive oil and place the whole bulb on a small piece of aluminum foil and wrap tightly. Place in the preheated oven and roast for 40 minutes, or until the garlic is tender and creamy. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- While the garlic is cooling, prepare the garlic shrimp seasoning by combining the olive oil, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, ground cumin, and grated Parmesan cheese in a large glass or another non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add shrimp to the bowl and toss to combine. Transfer the seasoned shrimp to the prepared baking sheet and place in pre-heated oven to roast for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the shrimp are just firm and pink. Do not overcook.
- While the shrimp are roasting, squeeze roasted garlic cloves into a blender or food processor. Add sour cream, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper, if using, and blend until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Remove shrimp from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and fresh parsley. Toss to combine when just cool enough to handle. Serve immediately with the creamy roasted garlic dip. Enjoy!
Hey now, don’t run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip, Be sure you have subscribed, so you do not miss out on future recipes, blogging tips, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay now, it is your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Hi, I’m Kim! If you’re sick of coming up with answers for anything from hungry tummies to quick remedies, my blog is for you!