This healthy buffalo chicken salad recipe is all you need to turn your favorite guilty snack into a healthy meal that will satisfy your whole family.
- Boil, bake or fry chicken until done. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the chopped lettuce, shredded carrots and cheese.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Reduce stove heat to low.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt butter. Stir in hot sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat evenly. Add the chicken to the salad fixings.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing.
- Category: Sides & Salads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy buffalo chicken salad