Instant Pot-Chicken Alfredo with Pasta
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast halved
- 1 pack dry Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- 1 ½ cup macaroni (or pasta you prefer)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ jar alfredo sauce
- 1 stainless steel inner pot (for cooking pasta)
- Put ¾ cup water into the pot with steamer rack. Set to sauté to bring the water to a boil.
- While waiting for water to boil,
- Go ahead sprinkle Italian seasoning over both sides of chicken breast.
- Place chicken on rack. Stacking the chicken pieces on top of each other is ok.
- Cancel sauté mode.
- In the inner pot, place macaroni. Add olive oil and just enough water to cover the pasta and about ¼ inch over the top. Stir.
- Place the inner pot on top of chicken. Set instant pot to cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Remove inner pot. Add alfredo sauce to macaroni. Mix well.
- Take out the rack with chicken. Cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Optional: In a baking dish, add chicken to macaroni, mix well and pop into the oven to brown top.