Instant Pot-Italian Tomato Chicken PennePrint
Instant Pot-Italian Tomato Chicken Penne
- Yield: 4–6 1x
- Category: Instant-Pot
- In a smaller inner pot, add dry pasta, olive oil and enough water to cover pasta plus about ¼ inch over the top. Stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over chicken pieces
- Place chicken into the pot.
- Mix about 1 cup water with crushed tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
- Put the inner pot on top of chicken. Cover and lock lid.
- Set pot to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove inner pot with pasta and chicken from the pot, leaving the liquid inside the pot.
- Set pot to sauté mode. Bring liquid to boil to make sauce
- Add pasta to sauce. Mix well. Serve with chicken.
Related: Instant Pot-Stuffed Peppers
Hey, now don’t run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Instant Pot-Italian Tomato Chicken Penne, Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Hi, I’m Kim! If you’re sick of coming up with answers for anything from hungry tummies to quick remedies, my blog is for you!