Instant Pot-Italian Tomato Chicken PennePrint
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 sachet dry Italian dressing
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup dry penne pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1 stainless steel inner pot
- In a smaller inner pot, add dry pasta, olive oil and enough water to cover pasta plus about ¼ inch over the top. Stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over chicken pieces
- Place chicken into the pot.
- Mix about 1 cup water with crushed tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
- Put the inner pot on top of chicken. Cover and lock lid.
- Set pot to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove inner pot with pasta and chicken from the pot, leaving the liquid inside the pot.
- Set pot to sauté mode. Bring liquid to boil to make sauce
- Add pasta to sauce. Mix well. Serve with chicken.
Recommendation check out my Instant Pot-Stuffed Peppers
Hey, now don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Instant Pot-Italian Tomato Chicken Penne, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
I love and use these recommended resources; I hope these resources can help you too!
Grammarly | Sign up for Free! | Now on iOS and Android
SocialWarfare | The must have WordPress plugin
Creates Images Faster | Try it for FREE!
Hi there, I'm a Mom, Lifestyle Blogger, I'm sharing, Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.