- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 sachet dry Italian dressing
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup dry penne pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1 stainless steel inner pot
- In a smaller inner pot, add dry pasta, olive oil and enough water to cover pasta plus about ¼ inch over the top. Stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over chicken pieces
- Place chicken into the pot.
- Mix about 1 cup water with crushed tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
- Put the inner pot on top of chicken. Cover and lock lid.
- Set pot to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove inner pot with pasta and chicken from the pot, leaving the liquid inside the pot.
- Set pot to sauté mode. Bring liquid to boil to make sauce
- Add pasta to sauce. Mix well. Serve with chicken.
Recommendation check out my Instant Pot-Stuffed Peppers