Instant Pot-Stuffed PeppersPrint
Instant Pot-Stuffed Peppers
- Yield: 4–6 1x
- Category: Instant Pot
- 4 large green peppers (cut and deseeded)
- Set your pressure cooker to Sauté mode.
- When the cooker is hot, add oil to the pot, and then add diced onions. Sauté onions until brown and caramelized.
- Add ground meat, salt, and pepper. Brown meat, breaking it into small pieces.
- Add a french onion soup, rice, and water. Mix. There’ll be some liquid from the meat already. Be careful not to add too much water to the mixture so the rice won’t get too wet.
- Cancel sauté mode. Cover cooker, making sure to lock the lid. Set steam release to seal.
- Set cooker to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release after cooking is done. Stir rice & meat mixture.
- Stuff green peppers with mixture.
- Remove extra mixture from the cooker. Add ¼ cup water to cooker.
- Return stuffed peppers to the cooker, set cooker to steam for 4 minutes on high pressure.
- Quick or natural release after cooking time.
Hey, now don’t run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Instant Pot-Stuffed Peppers, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
Hi, I’m Kim! I hope you will make this a daily stop, so you don’t miss out on all the great things that are coming your way, incredible recipes, freebies, printables, and so much more! Let’s connect! See ya soon!