Lemon-Garlic Jumbo Shrimp.
This tasty lemon-garlic jumbo shrimp dish couldn’t get any easier. Now, who does not love easy!Print
Lemon-Garlic Jumbo Shrimp. This tasty lemon-garlic jumbo shrimp dish could not get any easier. The versatile main dish goes from refrigerator to the dinner table in less than 15 minutes. Classic flavors of this dish go with just about any side dish you choose. In addition to the serving suggestions noted here, it also makes a delicious low-carb entrée when paired with steamed vegetables or a green side salad.
- 3 T. unsalted butter
- 1 T. garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb. Jumbo shrimp (10/15 ct.), peeled, deveined, and tail removed
- 1 large organic lemon, zest, and juice
- 1 T. ground cumin
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp start to turn pink.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and ground cumin to the skillet and stir to combine thoroughly. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and remove from heat.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over a bed of cooked quinoa, brown rice, or your favorite gluten-free pasta. Drizzle some pan juices over each serving and garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
Hi there, I’m a Mom, Food & Lifestyle Blogger, Follow along for Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.