Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops This one is a real keeper! One bite and you won’t believe all that incredible flavor is courtesy of just a few basic ingredients.Print
Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops
This one is a real keeper! One bite and you won’t believe all that incredible flavor is courtesy of just a few basic ingredients. Plus, Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops takes under 20 minutes start to finish, so it’s a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2½ T. real maple syrup
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the preheated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to hot skillet and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook mixture until it's reduced to about 1/3 of its original volume. When ready, the glaze will become thick and syrupy. (Do not overcook or the mixture will become hard and sticky).
- Return the pork chops to the skillet along with the juices that collected on the plate. Stir liquid to blend juices into the syrup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately with Roasted Brussels Sprouts or your choice of sides.
Also for a great ending to a tasty meal try Banana Cream Frozen Yogurt
Hey now, don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for these Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, blogging tips, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay now, it is your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you!
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
HAND PICKED RECIPES FOR YOU
- Rosemary Lemon Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Boneless Pork Chops with Creamy Chive Pan Sauce
- Lemon-Garlic Jumbo Shrimp
- Hearty Classic Beef Stew
- Chorizo-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Spicy Sweet Corn Chowder
- Apple Feta-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
I love and use these recommended resources; I hope these resources can help you too!
Tailwind | Sign up for Free Trial!
Grammarly | Sign up for Free! | Now on iOS and Android
SocialWarfare | The must have WordPress plugin
Hi there, I'm a Mom, Lifestyle Blogger, I'm sharing, Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.