Mulled Apple Cider with a Twist.
One of the best things about this Mulled Apple Cider recipe is the warm and pleasant aroma that fills your home every time you make it. It’s a great way to welcome your family home after a long day or to create a cozy atmosphere on a chilly fall or winter weekend afternoon. For added ambiance at your next gathering or get-together, whip up a batch to have quietly simmering in the background – your guests will thank you!Print
The “twist” with this mulled apple cider recipe is the addition of five-spice powder, rather than classic pumpkin pie spices. It adds a little something special to an already great tasting combination.
- ½ gallon fresh apple cider
- 1 medium organic orange, sliced
- ½ c. fresh orange juice
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 10–15 whole cloves
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 2 t. five-spice powder
Fresh orange slices
whole cinnamon sticks
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker crock and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7. When finished, remove and discard cinnamon sticks and cooked orange slices.
- Ladle warm cider into large mugs and serve with additional orange slices and fresh cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Hey now, don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Mulled Apple Cider, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, blogging tips, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
Hi there, I'm a Mom, Lifestyle Blogger, I'm sharing, Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.