Rosemary Lemon Boneless Chicken Thighs. This quick and easy recipe is perfect for hectic weeknight meals. Featuring a classic blend of lemon, garlic, and rosemary, this dish doesn’t need a lot of fancy ingredients to deliver robust flavor.Print
Rosemary Lemon Boneless Chicken Thighs
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for hectic weeknight meals. Featuring a classic blend of lemon, garlic, and rosemary, this dish doesn’t need a lot of fancy ingredients to deliver robust flavor. What’s more, it pairs beautifully with just about any side dish you choose, including steamed broccoli, brown rice, quinoa, or a leafy green salad.
- 2 large lemons, zest, and juice, divided
- 1 T. garlic, finely minced
- 2 T. fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine ½ of the lemon zest and juice with the garlic and rosemary and stir to combine. Place remaining lemon zest in an airtight container and freeze for future use in marinades, soups, or salad dressings. Reserve remaining lemon juice and set aside.
- Unroll chicken thighs, if necessary, to expose entire surface area. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place chicken thighs in a large, sealable plastic bag and pour marinade on top. Seal bag and turn several times to ensure chicken evenly coated. Place bag in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken thighs from the bag, allowing excess marinade drip off before transferring to another dish. Discard remaining marinade.
- Working in batches if necessary, add chicken thighs to hot skillet and cook until browned on each side, approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer thighs to a clean serving platter and set aside.
- Add remaining lemon juice and ¼ cup water, if necessary, to the hot skillet to deglaze. Gently scrape the surface of the pan with a spatula to remove any browned bits. Bring liquid to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Return chicken thighs to skillet and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste. Remove from heat and serve immediately with your choice of sides.
Hey now, don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for this Rosemary Lemon Boneless Chicken Thighs, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, blogging tips, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay now, it is your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you!
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
HAND PICKED RECIPES FOR YOU
- Tuscan Sausage Potato Soup
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip
- Gluten-Free Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Hearty Classic Beef Stew
- Spicy Sweet Corn Chowder
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
I love and use these recommended resources; I hope these resources can help you too!
Tailwind | Sign up for Free Trial!
MiloTree | One Smart Popup
Hi there, I'm a Mom, Lifestyle Blogger, I'm sharing, Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.