Do you want to know the funny thing about healthy meal planning?
Most people can remember the exact moment when they decided to start eating healthier. It might have been because they were out of breath after walking upstairs or because they started gaining weight that they didn’t want. For me, it was because of an Apple Watch. More specifically, it was my daughter’s Apple Watch
Her heart was pounding. She was having trouble breathing. And her watch was showing numerous heart rate alerts.
She is 23 years old now, but at the time I thought I was watching her have a heart attack right there at our kitchen table.
Oh yea, you bet I practically threw her into the car and got her down to the emergency room as fast as I could. I was having déjà vu all over again when she was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis
That was the day that changed my life.
The day my daughter was diagnosed with Pots Syndrome.
A diagnosis we might have missed if that Apple Watch hadn’t been so loud.
Since that day, my family and I have committed to eating heart-healthy foods. And healthy meal planning has become a large part of our routine.
This is why when the people over at Ultimate Bundles released their Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, I jumped at the chance to check it out.
- Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle
- Master Your Money Super Bundle
- Ultimate Productivity Bundle
- More coming soon
Why You Need the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
Sadly, healthy meals don’t just happen.
And with today’s hustle-and-bustle world, with a fast-food restaurant on every corner and processed foods becoming the norm, finding quick, convenient foods that are heart-healthy seems to be getting harder and harder.
Still easy enough to do, mind you. But let’s face it – when you’re driving home after a long day at work, the last thing you want to do is go hunting for a lot of food. You want something fast, easy, and convenient that isn’t going to cost you an arm and a leg.
That’s where meal planning comes in handy.
Meal planning allows you to plan for and take advantage of sales and opportunities to save money and time.
And best of all — it gets rid of that dreadful question, “so, what’s for dinner tonight?
I mean, whoever thought that one of the hardest things about being an adult would have been trying to figure out what’s for dinner every night for the rest of your life?
What’s Included in the Healthy Meal Planning Ultimate Bundle
Recipes (12 categories with 1,072 recipes worth $360)
- Baked Goods (87 recipes)
- Breakfast (124 recipes)
- Dinner: Celebrations & Holiday Meals (54 recipes)
- Dinner: Everyday (93 recipes)
- Dinner: Freezer Meals (65 recipes)
- Dinner: One-Dish Wonders (72 recipes)
- Dinner: Quick & Easy (85 recipes)
- Dinner: Slow Cooker / Instant Pot (96 recipes)
- Light Meals (76 recipes)
- Salads & Sides (122 recipes)
- Snacks (97 recipes)
- Soups (101 recipes)
Meal Plans (30+ meal plans worth $380)
All meal plans include dinners + sides unless otherwise specified.
- 2-week gluten-free rotation
- 2-week paleo (grain/dairy-free) rotation
- Breastfeeding Momma
- Busy Moms
- Comfort Favorites
- Company’s Coming Long Weekend
- Cooking School
- Everyday Real Food
- Freezer Meals
- Instant Pot
- Kids Lunchbox
- Party Meal Plans x10
- Seasonal Meal Plans:
- Winter Meals
- Spring Meals
- Summer Meals
- Fall Meals
- Short on Time
- Slow Cooker
- Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Lunches
- Theme Nights
- Top 8 Allergen-Free
- Whole30 (2 weeks, all meals)
Healthy Eating (5 products worth $258.99)
- 21 Days of Eating Empowerment by Jenny Eden Berk ($14.00)
Embody your Body, Enliven your Senses, Empower your Eating – in 21 days!
- Clean Eating Made Easy by Corinne Kantor ($15.00)
Learn how to improve your eating habits by making better food choices that are both healthy and safe – from detoxing your body naturally to smart farmer’s markets shopping tips to making your own healthy cooking spray.
- Flavor Crash Course by Courtney Polivka ($200.00)
The Flavor Crash Course is designed to teach the home chef to organically craft dishes based on flavor profiles instead of relying on recipes.
- Kids Cook Real Food: Knife Skills & Safety Lessons by Katie Kimball ($20.00)
Online access to 5 videos + PDF lesson plans and printable memory tools that will help you teach your kids knife skills and safety at every age.
- Why Won’t My Child Eat: Simple Steps to Bring Joy and Nourishment Back to Feeding Kids with Allergies, Pickiness, Oral SPD and More by Mary Voogt ($9.99)
In Why Won’t My Child Eat Mary shares her strategies to bring joy and nourishment back to feeding any child, including picky eaters, kids with allergies, those with oral SPD and just about any eating challenge you can think of.
Meal Planning (8 products worth $119.46)
- Complete Family Meal Planner Set by Laura Rizer ($2.99)
The Complete Family Meal Planning Set is a comprehensive organizer with tools for meal planning, grocery shopping and more.
- Dinner for a Dollar: How I Feed My Family a Simple, Allergy-Friendly, Whole-Food Diet for One Dollar per Person per Meal by Shelly Longenecker ($9.99)
Shelly shows readers how she feeds her family a simple, allergy-friendly whole food diet with lots of fruits and veggies for $1 per person per meal.
- Freezer Meal Blueprint: The Framework to Make Ahead Meals Without Wasting Your Weekends by Elisa Giorgio ($19.00)
The Freezer Meal Blueprint is a step-by-step framework to stocking your freezer with make-ahead meals your family loves, without wasting an entire weekend to prep them.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal by Tara Ziegmont ($5.99)
- Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System by Megan Duesterhaus ($19.00)
Featuring color-coded recipe magnets with coordinating recipe binder printables, The Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System allows you to save time and money by helping you efficiently plan, shop for and prepare a month’s worth of meals.
- Meal Planning for Beginners by Brendie Heter ($28.50)
Join Brendie Heter live for encouragement and inspiration for meal planning and how to use the bundle to its full potential!
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink ($4.99)
Learn to create a meal plan that ACTUALLY works for your family.
- Printable Meal Planner from Carrie Elle by Carrie Lindsey ($5.00)
Get dinner under control with the printable Carrie Elle Meal Planner – you’re going to love having everything you need for stress-free dinners in one handy location!
- Simple Healthy Meal Planner by Tracy Lynn ($24.00)
A step by step guide that will help you to plan out healthy meals without the stress so you can stick to a plan and learn to love mealtime again!
That’s a whopping 1,072 recipes across 12 categories + 200 dessert and beverage recipes, 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes, 5 e-courses, 5 ebooks, and 4 printable packs & workbooks.
The number of materials you’re getting here is astonishing.
Is the Healthy Meal Planning Ultimate Bundle Right for You?
If you’re sick and tired of scrambling around at the last minute trying to figure out what to do for supper, or trying to decide if you can make anything decent out of the food in your refrigerator, or if you’re just plain sick and tired, then yes, the healthy meal planning ultimate bundle will definitely work for you.
You’re busy. That means you’re short on time and patience. The last thing you need to be worrying about every single night is “what’s for dinner.”
And I’m not talking about some fad diet with controversial results. I’m talking about proven recipes that have been tested in kitchens just like yours. Family-friendly recipes that will help you put together a delicious meal no matter what dietary restrictions you may be facing.
There is nutritional information for EVERY recipe
All for one low price.
Is the Healthy Meal Planning Ultimate Bundle Too Good to Be True?
Don’t worry, I see those little red flags popping up. And why wouldn’t they?
1,072 recipes, 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes, 5 e-courses, 5 ebooks, and 4 printable packs & workbooks… All that for $49.95?
What’s the catch.
I get it.
So here is the deal: Ultimate Bundles allows contributors to help sell their bundles and keep 70% of the commission for each bundle they sell. 70%! That’s almost double what their affiliates make off each sale.
So, why would a course creator or meal plan author take up this deal? Well, it’s a numbers game. They may sell their eBook or their meal plan for $5, $15, or even $25. But, for each bundle they sell, they receive 70%, which equals out to $34.97 each.
And, because so many authors and creators are helping to sell the bundles, each one is brought in front of a new audience who may not otherwise find them.
It’s really a triple-win:
- The people who need help with healthy meal planning get a huge bundle filled with a ton of amazing resources at a low price.
- The authors who contributed products to the bundle have the potential to earn more money than they otherwise might selling on their own and gain more exposure.
- Ultimate Bundles, the masterminds behind this and other amazing bundles, builds a reputation on selling high-quality bundles that people are after (not to mention all the sales).
Think you’re Ready to Grab the Healthy Meal Planning Ultimate Bundle?
Hi, I’m Kim! If you’re sick of coming up with answers for anything from hungry tummies to quick remedies, my blog is for you!