Are you all ready for The Ultimate List of Blogger Resources That Will Blow Your Mind? These are the resources I use to grow a few of my businesses, and now I am using them for my blog. This list is extraordinary, from FREE to premium. I have done all the hard work for you and loved every minute of doing this article so you all can enjoy and use it. I was going back and forth with my notes on all of my devices; total note chaos that was out of control is putting it mildly when I realized I have to get all the information in one spot. Anyone who knows me knows sharing & helping is what I do.
I could not wait to finish this article for you all, so without me going on and babbling, here it is: The Ultimate Blogger Resources List That Will Blow Your Mind
Where might you want to use all of the items from The Ultimate Blogger Resources List?
- Social media graphics
- Greeting cards
- Blog or website images
- Marketing materials
- Recipe cards
- Lead magnets
- Quotes graphics
- Email marketing
- Business cards
- Meal Planners
Familiarize Yourself With These Graphic Design Terms:
- RGB: RGB is a model of using color in which red, green, and blue are used exclusively in the creation of new colors. RGB is a system that is utilized in digital design, rather than in print.
- Opacity: Opacity refers to the level of transparency in a design element. At 100% opacity, an object is stable. As the percentage gradually decreases it becomes transparent.
- Logotype/Logomark: A logo is an essential design element that is a visual representation of a company or, in this case, a blog. There are two main types of logos. A logotype is the company’s name designed in a way that is recognizable. A logomark is a mark or symbol that comes to represent the brand.
- Texture: Texture refers to the characteristics of a design’s surface. Various types of compositions are used to add dimension or to provide a particular feel to create. An example may be retro textures that are incorporated into a project to give it the appearance of a vintage poster or a document produced by ink press.
- Whitespace: This is also commonly referred to as negative space. This is the portion of a design that is purposefully left blank. Despite the name, this area can be any color. Ample white space is encouraged in sound design.
- Style Guide: A style guide is a document that contains the specifications that are to be consistently used when displaying your brand. It specifies the exact colors, typography, sizes, and other such criteria so that the look of your brand is the same across various platforms.
- Raster: A raster is a type of image that is comprised of pixels. Such graphics do not conform well to changes in size, as they will usually become distorted and lose their original integrity. The popular graphic design software Photoshop uses raster images.
- Vector: The opposite of a raster image is a vector. Rather than being made of pixels, this type of graphic is formed with actual lines, points, and curves to create shapes. They can be resized without losing their original form.
- Typography: Typography is the way in which letters are presented, either digitally or in print. Commonly referred to as font, it provides a particular look at your text.
- Hierarchy: The hierarchy of design is the way in which it is laid out. Such layout is purposeful to create a path for the eye to follow, to improve navigation, or to designate the importance of design elements.
Familiarize Yourself With These Creative Common Terms:
Creative Commons license: A Creative Commons (CC) license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when a creator wants to give people the right to share, use, and build a job they have created.
- Attribution: Attribution is acknowledgment as to credit the copyright holder of work.
- Copyright Free: Work that is not protected by any copyright.
- Commercial Use: Images stated to be for commercial use, could be used for monetization or advertising purposes.
- Free: Content that is available without a fee.
- Intellectual Property: Intellectual property refers to the work that is the result of creativity, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, or trademark
- Personal Use Only: Images said to be for personal use only, cannot be utilized in any designs that are for commercial (monetize) you can’ sell money maker purposes.
- Public Domain: Something said to be of the public domain, is available to the public as a whole and is therefore not subject to copyright.
- Royalty-Free: Royalty-free refers to the right to use copyrighted material or intellectual property without the need to pay royalties or license fees for the utilization of the ownership.
- Stock Photo: Stock photography is the supply of photographs by photographers, often provided for free or by memberships, Again due diligence when in doubt check Stock Photo Rights
171 Ultimate Blogger Resources That Will BloW Your Mind
The Ultimate blogger Resources List | Free Stock Photos
- Pixabay Set up an account, so you are not doing the reCAPTCHA every time.
- Startup Stock Photos
- IM FREE
- New Old Stock
- Little Visuals
- Jay Mantri
- Foodiesfeed Food Bloggers
- The Stocks FREE stock sources found in one place.
- Public Domain Archive
- Death to the Stock Photo
- Life of Pix
- Snapwire Snaps
- RGB Stock Membership required; it is free.
- Realistic Shots
- Barn Images
- Travel Coffee Book
- Stok Pic
- Kaboom Pics
- Took A Pic
- Negative Space
- ISO Republic
- Photo Stock Editor
- Every Stock Photo check per image license.
- Free Nature Stock
- Find A Photo check per image license.
- Resplashed Good Stock Photos
- Free JPG
- Creative Market Every Monday, look for “Free Goods.” along the top bar
- Stock Up
- All the Free Stock
- Burst (by Shopify)
- Getty Images (Free embeddable) Follow their rules to the letter to use as free.
- Google image search ( Use this Guide for using Google Images)
The Ultimate blogger Resources List | Premium Stock Photos:
- SC Stockshop
- Haute Stock “Formerly known as Haute Chocolate.”
- Jana Bishop Collection “Formerly known as TwigyPosts”
- Elah Tree
- RW Productions
- Ivory Mix
- Kate Max Stock
- White Hart Design Co
- Styled Stock Society
- The Stock Gallery “Turquoise & Palm”
- Color U Bold
- Creative Convex
- Diva Gone Domestic
- City Girl Searching “StockWithHeart”
- Getty Images
- iStock “By Getty Images”
- Stocksy “Stocksy is a multi-stakeholder co-operative Yep all of the photographers are also co-owners of the company” How cool is that!
- Twenty20 Stock
- Adobe Stock
- OFFSET “By Shutterstock”
- Can Stock Photo
- Stock Photo Secrets “So $99 a year gets 200 downloads per year, No monthly limits, additional downloads for ¢.99 “
- The Picture Pantry “Food Bloggers”
- Deposit Photos
- Creative Market
- 123RF ” TheHungryJPEG”
- StockUnlimited ( $19/month, The annual plan is $79/year
The Ultimate blogger Resources List | Fonts Free & Premium
Please do your due diligence and pay attention to the licensing details for everything you use or want to use. Most of these sites have both Free and Premium Fonts
- FDR Free Design Resources
- Creative Market
- 1001 Fonts
- Font Bundles
- Font Squirrel
- Google Fonts
- SimplytheBest Fonts
- Bēhance Search Free Fonts
- 123RF TheHungryJPEG
- StockUnlimited $89/3 Years Only $2.47/Month
- Google Fonts Double-check that they remain free before using them commercially
- Creative Fabrica
The Ultimate blogger Resources List | FREE DESIGN ELEMENTS
- Icons DB
- Simple Icon
- Plain Pattern
- Lost and Taken
- Graphic River
- Design Bundles
- Vector Stock
The Ultimate blogger Resources List | DIY Graphics Web-based & Mobile Apps
All Mobile Apps listed below are for iOS.
- Adobe Spark Post: Design Maker (Mobile App)
- Pablo by Buffer
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- XGimp Image Editor Paint Tool
- Google Chart (Self-explanatory, charts only)
- Venngage (Specializes in creating infographics)
- Word Swag (Mobile App)
- Assembly (Mobile App)
- Over (Mobile App)
THE ULTIMATE blogger RESOURCEs LIST | Photo and Video Editing For Instagram Stories & more
- Photofy PHOTO & VIDEO
- InShot – Video Editor
- Mojo (My Favorite for Instagram stories.)
- IG Story by Canva
- Bazaart Photo Editor & Design
THE ULTIMATE blogger RESOURCEs LIST | Hashtag Research & Instagram Planning & Schedulers
- Flick Hashtags (Highly recommend)
- Hashtag Expert
- Tailwind Planner & Scheduler
- Plann Preview for Instagram
Related: Quick Easy Guide Using Canva
THE ULTIMATE blogger resources LIST | FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN EDUCATION
THE ULTIMATE BLOGGER RESOURCES LIST | COLOR INSPIRATION
- Color Hunt
- Color Lovers
- Design Seeds
- Adobe kuler
- De Graeve
- HTML Color Codes
- Code of Colors
- Color Hex
This ultimate list of 171 blogger resources will have you crafting incredible, powerful graphics in no time! With a beautifully designed website behind you, you’re going to entice visitors to keep coming back to read the content you offer. Then, craft amazing social media content with these free blogger resources for amazing growth and results!
Love the article? follow me on Pinterest
Hi, I’m Kim! If you’re sick of coming up with answers for anything from hungry tummies to quick remedies, my blog is for you!