Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze. Is a satisfying side dish that goes beyond the basic, boring Brussels Sprouts with its rich oven-roasted flavor enhanced with just a hint of sweetness.Print
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
This satisfying side dish goes beyond the basic, boring Brussels Sprouts with its rich oven-roasted flavor enhanced with just a hint of sweetness. The combination of sweet and savory elements in this dish makes it a perfect complement to a wide variety of main dishes, ranging from maple-grilled salmon to these yummy Maple Balsamic Pork Chops
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. small Brussels sprouts, rinsed and cut in half
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. real maple syrup
- Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron or another oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts to skillet and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook for several minutes, occasionally stirring until the sprouts begin to turn brown.
- Once browned, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove sprouts from oven once they are tender and start to turn a rich brown color.
- While the sprouts are roasting, add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to a small skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then reduce heat to medium. Continue stirring until the vinegar mixture reduces to about 1/3 of its original volume and becomes thick and syrupy. (Do not overcook or it will get too hard and sticky).
- To serve, transfer Brussels sprouts to a plate and drizzle lightly with balsamic glaze. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and enjoy immediately with Maple Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops or another entrée of your choice.
Hey now, don't run off just yet to see if you have all the ingredients for these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze, be sure you have subscribed so you do not miss out on future recipes, blogging tips, lifestyle tips or blog giveaways. Okay, my friends, it is now your turn, don’t forget to come back and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you! I want to hear all about it.
Speaking of blog giveaways grab your FREE: 10 ways to save $ on Amazon
HAND PICKED RECIPES FOR YOU
Tailwind | Sign up for Free Trial!
Grammarly | Sign up for Free! | Now on iOS and Android
Stencil | Try it for Free!
Hi there, I'm a Mom, Lifestyle Blogger, I'm sharing, Tips + Tricks, Inspiration, Motivation, Recipes, Travel, Family & Fun.